In this MasterMind Podcast Ep#2 6 CIOs and I cover a lightning round one hour session in which we discuss several great topics.
If you are commuting to work and want to listen to this podcast all the download links are below.
What emerged were 2 major themes that interested the majority and 2 secondary themes.
– IT Security as it related to Employee training, Cloud Infrastructure security at AWS – Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Office 365
– Business Intelligence – Business Analytics
– BCP / DR – Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery
– Generational issues – employees and their readiness to adopt new technology
Lessons learned cover:
- Office 365 – lessons learned
- AWS deployment and lessons learned
- Business Intelligence (BI)– Lessons learned
- BI Support tools and options Qlikview
- DR/BCP planning approaches –testing suggestions
- Everbridge – mass notification system
- Ideas on handling GenZs and Millenials
MasterMind Podcast Guests:
Christopher Lumley, VP Information Systems
MECU of Baltimore
Sam McMakin, CIO Managing Director
American Chemistry Council
Caterina Luppi, CIO
American Psychiatric Association
Tony Meoni, Director
Simon Cooper, CIO
Rafael Maldonado, CIO
Hope you enjoyed the podcast! The podcast can be watched through these applications:
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream it by clicking for Episode 2 on Libsyn
- Listen to it on Soundcloud here: Soundcloud
- Listen to it on Stitcher here: Stitcher
Please subscribe here to Bill Murphy’s Redzone Podcast on iTunes.
p>Also, Subscribe to our RSS Feed here.
To participate in discussions about these topics and others join our CIO Group on LinkedIn
Bill is dedicated to your success as an IT Business Leader. Sign up/Subscribe for weekly podcast, CIO Mastermind and CISO Mastermind updates delivered to your inbox easily and effortlessly: Follow Bill on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Leave a podcast review here