Having a strong sense of self-awareness will carry you far in business and in life. Here are a few thought-provoking themes from the previous week.
IT Business Leadership, Strategy & Innovation
Offense & Defense Innovation
1. “The Importance of Personal Branding As A CIO And Business IT Leader.”- Sarah Angel-Johnson, former CIO at Year Up, current CIO at Save the Children, describes how she found her personal brand- being a change agent.
2. “70% of Internet Traffic is Encrypted. What are you Doing to Inspect and Secure it?”- James Crifasi, CTO at RedZone Technologies, on why you need strong SSL security.
3. “From CIO to Chief Strategy Officer.”- Bill Murphy on the power of CIOs.
4. “#172: You Are in the Driver’s Seat of Your Own Career.”- Full podcast conversation with Sarah Angel-Johnson, former CIO at Year Up, current CIO at Save the Children.
5. “ATO Must be Integrated with SSO, MFA, and Conditional Access.” – James Crifasi, CTO at RedZone Technologies, on why you need security in layers.
6. “#173: Hacking Multifactor Authentication.” – Full podcast conversation with Roger Grimes, Data-Driven Defense Evangelist at KnowBe4.
7. “Early is on time, on time is late, late is unacceptable.” – Jon Santee, Vice President of IT, on his superpower- time management.
RedZone Technologies specializes in:
• RedZone MSP and MSSP: ‘On-Demand’ security and trusted advisor programs
• Co-MITS – Co-Managed IT Security (‘Hands on’ Managed Services)
• Cloud Security and Secure IT Infrastructure Support
• Virtual Information Security Operations Programs (IT SecOps and VISO)
Contact us at 410-897-9494 or email@example.com with any questions.